Basilicata coast to coast
For now we must be content with the last year post card: the crystalline water, the golden sand, the fresh fish and the air that smells of the sea.
Are you seeing this? That corner of paradise at the foot of Italy where the Ionian see meets the Tyrrhenian sea.
Yes, right here, in Basilicata: a coast to coast travel among the spices and perfumes of this land. The freshness of the fish united with our Rotonda Red Aubergine
The journey begins in one gulp!
Ingredients per 2 persons
- Raw Tuna 300gr
- P.O.D Rotonda Red Aubergine
- Hard- boiled eggs
- Ricotta di Bufala
- Fresh Mint
- Soy sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Boil the egg
- Whisk the egg together the ricotta until you get a creamy consistency.
- Cut the raw tuna into 1 cm thick slices and hover over each slice the aubergine and then put the eggs. Envelop on itself the tuna slice until you get a roll.
- Take another piece of tuna and cut it into a 1,5 cm thick slice cub fruit it until you get a tartare. White the aubergine create a millefeuille interspersing the creamy egg.
- For the last version sear the tuna filet in a pan with olive oil for 2 minutes per side
- Garnish with a salsa obtained with minced ginger soy sauce and a spoon of extra virgin olive oil after that add some mint leaves