Chicken roll with Guanciale and Late harvest Radicchio
We have just said goodbye to winters and with it also one of the most versatile seasonal vegetables: the radicchio!
The Red one from Treviso is the king during winter waiting the first frost to develop its peculiar crunchiness . Its Heart has an intense purple colour and its taste it's bitter while the leaves long as swords give it a royal look. In the kitchen lends itself to many uses and expresses the best with cheese and meats like in our recipe.
Ingredients per 2 persons
- Filled Chicken roll wrapped in Guanciale 400gr
- Morgan's Late Harvest Radicchio
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground pepper
- Ask your trusted butcher to prepare a chicken roll wrapped in guanciale
- Season the roll with a little oil and salt and cook it in a non stick backing pan in the oven at 210°C for 25 minutes until golden brown
- Warm up our Late Harvest Radicchio and put it on the plate with the roll cut into thick slices
- Season with the pepper