Codfish with Sweet and Sour Red onions in oil
Having guest for dinner is always a challenge. We always try to make an impression imaginative recipe to conquer their palate.
And if one of those were a real gourmand?
If it were, for example, Shelock Holmes? A man used to crimes and lies, but not in terms of food: he needs sincere, straightforward and genuine.
What are you goign to cook him? Morgan would win him with the Red onion, celery leaves cappers and codfish. 😋
Ingredients per 4 persons
- Cubed Desalted cod già ammollato already soaked 400gr
- Dehydrated Cucunci in grains
- Zibibbo Grape
- Celery Leaves
- Morgan's Red onion in oil
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Put the codfish and the red onions in a backing pan and cook them in oven at 160°C for 12 minutes
- Move everything in a serving dish and garnish with some celery leaves, some Zibibbo grains and cucunci.