Insalata di Rinforzo with our Essential in Vinegar
“Each wave of the sea has a different light, just as the beauty of who we love.”, composed the exalted english writer Virginia Woolf. Inside the recipe that we recommend today there is indeed a lot of "Sea". A light dish but at the same time nourishing and to enjoy during a summer lunch break.
Ingredients per 4 persons
- Essential selection in vinegar
- Codfish 350gr
- Barley 80gr
- Hulled Wheet 80gr
- Extra Virgin Olive oil 100% italian Olearia Caldera selection "Gli Amici di Morgan"
- Pour the Essential selection in vinegar liquid in a capacious pot and cool the codfish for 6/7 minutes. Later remove the pot from the stove e let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the Hulled wheat and the barley in boiling water. Once strained season the cereals with a spoon of Essential selection in vinegar liquid and a spoon of Extra Virgin Olive oil. Season with salt and add an half lemon juice and its peel.
- Arrange in the base of the dish the cereals and put on top the codfish. Garnish with our cutted Essential and some pieces of fresh arugola.