Anna's Bell Pepper
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! This proverb seems to be confirmed in Pasqual family. This recipe in fact is a creation of the talented second child Anna.
But who knows if she wants to follow the father's footsteps as a chef or to go another way. We will findi out but in the meantime let's start to prepare this recipe.
Ingredients per 4 persons
- 4 small and fleshy red peppers
- Vialone nano rice 100gr
- Anna's Giardiniera
- 2 eggs
- Soy sauce
- chilli sauce
- 1 knob of butter
- wild basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- fleur de sel
- Empty the peppers put them into an oven dish and season them with oil and salt. Cook them for about 10 minutes at 190°C.
- Cook the rice in abundant boiling water. Onced strained season the rice with the soy sauce
- Cook the eggs and the butter in a non stick pan until you get a frittata and once warm dice it
- Fill the pepper with the rice and the diced frittata. Drop some chilli sauce on top and garnish the plate with Anna's Giardiniera, ginge, chili e wild basil.