Chicken Kebab, Garda Olives, Luciana's Giardiniera
Schorching Sun and adventurous walks at the foot of the ancient pyramids. The postcard from the uncles brings us to the discovery of the Ancient Egypt
That's how Morgan takes ispiration for this recipe.
A unique and well balance dish, rich of colours and flavours where The Luciana's Giardiniera find her ideal spot!
Ingredients per 2 persons
- Chicken Breast cut into cubes 300gr
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh Ginger
- 2 Fresh Wraps
- Salad and sprouts
- Pitted Olives
- Luciana's Giardiniera
- Quickly sautee che chicken breast with fresh ginger and add a drizzle of oil and salt at the end of the cooking.
- Spread the mayo on the wraps, add the salad, the sprouts, the pitted olived, the chicken and close roll them.
- Sear the Kebab in a non stick pan for 2 minutes per side.
- Serve warm with the Luciana's Giardiniera well drained. .
- P.S. the cutlery are banned!